Minor RP – outside the lab

Q&A ForumCategory: Research ProjectsMinor RP – outside the lab
Angelina Kancheva asked 11 months ago
Can people start a minor internship earlier, provided that it is not in the lab? Does the UMC count as a space using the GSLS facilities?

1 Answers
Tania Morán Luengo Staff answered 11 months ago

As we have informed you in previous communication, the GSLS had to decide not to offer any Minor Research Projects at UU/UMC labs (including Hubrecht and PMC) in 2020-2021.

In the exceptional case you want to do a Minor at UU/UMC which does not occupy lab space, and which is vital for your individual study programme, you can make a special request to the Board of Examiners. You will be asked to fill out a form to ask for this approval. The form will be available shortly on the studyguide.